Business Development Representative
We're re-imagining customer communication for businesses.
At Qwilr, we've packaged up the perfect way to create documents: amazing, design-perfect pages, which anyone can create. They come with payment, e-sign, easy integration into your CRM, and all the other functionality you wish your old PDF documents had.
We have made a beautiful product that solves customers' needs, and that in turn has made us a strong business, with a multi-million dollar ARR, consistent growth and incredibly low churn.
It's now time for us to scale this growth and we want you to come and be part of it.
Business Development Representative
As the first outbound-focused Business Development Representative on the Sales team, you'll be the first point of contact for all of Qwilr's outbound sales efforts. You will help leads understand the problems Qwilr solves and generate demand and excitement for Qwilr's product within large organisations that fall squarely within Qwilr's highest value target market.
You'll be directly contributing to Qwilr's growth, learning the ropes of a growth-stage startup and the ins and out of sales. This presents an opportunity for you to grow with the organisation — with a path into an Account Executive role for top-performers.
It is an incredibly exciting time at Qwilr — we're growing as never before — and with your help we'll reach even greater heights.
Note: This is a remote role for folks in Denver, Colorado (with days in a co-working space).
The core responsibilities of this role are to:
- Take cold leads, warm them up and convert them into qualified opportunities for the Account Executives with whom you'll be partnered.
- Draft highly personalised emails that engage leads by helping them recognise the problems Qwilr solves and the value it can offer to their organisations.
- Cold call leads (even C-level executives) whenever that make sense.
- Quickly develop an understanding of Qwilr's ideal customer base and effectively showcase Qwilr's unique value propositions — whether through email, phone or video calls.
- Enjoy creative license and demonstrate resourcefulness in managing limited time and resources wisely, to ensure you're always doing things that really matter and get you closer to success.
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have some experience in a BDR or SDR role and are comfortable engaging leads through email, phone and video.
- You have a consultative sales approach and excel at developing your own sales style and tailoring every conversation to a lead's unique circumstances — we don't use mechanical sequences or scripts at Qwilr, so you'll be operating in a relatively unstructured environment.
- You believe in Qwilr's mission and recognise the unique value Qwilr's product offers.
- You're enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious, with a desire to continue learning and improving. You also take initiative to help promote the same among your peers.
It'd be a bonus if...
- You have experience selling to sales and marketing leaders.
- You're familiar with CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforce.
- You have experience at a growth-stage B2B SaaS company.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other folks in minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
You can find out more about diversity & inclusion at Qwilr here.
We have loyal and growing base of thousands of customers, in over 50 countries, and millions of dollars in revenue — and we're ready to take the next step and grow!
We're headquartered in Sydney, with remote teams in the US & Europe. We have fantastic company retreats each year.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- Generous parental leave
- Amazing company-wide retreats every year
- Budget for work setup, further education, conferences and books
- Remote friendly, parent friendly & support for flexible working arrangements
- Plus we do the small stuff well too: social evenings, team dinners out when we're together, team events, and lots more.
PS: But, the real benefit is that at Qwilr you'll get to do challenging, rewarding work with smart and dedicated teammates.
We'd love to hear from you.