Manager, Sales Development
At Qwilr, we've packaged up the perfect way to create documents: amazing, design-perfect pages, which anyone can create.
They come with payment, e-sign, easy integration into your CRM, and all the other functionality you wish your old PDF documents had.
We have made a beautiful product that solves customers' needs, and that in turn has made us a strong business, with a multi-million dollar ARR, consistent growth and incredibly low churn.
It's now time for us to scale this growth and we want you to come and be part of it.
About the Role
We’re looking to hire a world-class leader who can help us build and scale the Sales Development program at Qwilr.
As the leader of our Global Sales Development team, you’ll be an integral part of the Revenue Leadership team and will play a key role in helping us develop a world-class sales organization.
An already established function within the business, you will be reporting to the VP of Sales based in San Francisco, working closely to define the go-to-market strategy, identify team success metrics, and deliver team growth.
What You'll Do
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Sales Development organization.
- Create repeatable sales processes grounded in rigorous sales measurement and key performance metrics to help exceed revenue targets
- Assist in the development of our outbound sales motion and the optimization of our inbound sales motion
- Identify, interview, hire sales talent and continually "raise the bar" with each new hire
- Provide on-boarding, regular coaching, feedback, and professional development for everyone on your team
- Analyze and report on key metrics and forecasts to senior management
- Work cross functionally with Sales Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product and Customer Success to build / scale the Sales Development playbook
- 3+ years experience managing, developing, and leading a team of individual contributors in a growth-stage environment (startup experience highly preferred)
- Outbound SDR and/or sales experience preferred
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments as well as working through unknowns that can often develop with a GTM that iterates and adapts quickly
- Strategic thinker with a knack for persuading and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead with a player-coach mentality: hands-on, empower teams to creatively problem-solve, and is motivated to mentor up-and-coming talent
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other folks in minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. You can find more about diversity and inclusion at Qwilr here.
- Meaningful equity
- 401k and health insurance compensation
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- Generous parental leave
- Amazing company-wide retreats every year (Noosa, QLD, Australia in May 2022)
- Budget for work setup, further education, conferences and books
- Leave entitlement for holidays, sick days, mental health, those terrible period cramps and when life happens
- Remote-friendly, parent-friendly, and support for flexible working arrangements
- But, the real benefit is that at Qwilr you'll get to do challenging, rewarding work with smart and dedicated teammates.
We'd love to hear from you.